ADA Advisory Board
The Americans with Disabilities Accessibility Advisory Board makes recommendations to the City Council regarding accessibility and other issues of concern to persons with disabilities. This Committee reviews the City’s ADA Transition Plan on an annual basis and participates in the related processes to implement and/or amend the ADA Transition Plan as necessary.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
The ADA Board meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave., Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Dawn Jennings (Chair): 2/18
- Bea Kinney (Vice Chair): 2/18
- Anya Juan Risco (Secretary): 2/19
- Jonathan Dade: 2/19
- Christopher H’Luz: 2/18
- Levera Patton: 2/19
- Christopher Sypniewski: 2/18
- Nathaniel Waggoner (512) 930-8171 or Nathaniel.Waggoner@georgetown.org
- Jana Kern (512) 930-8473 or Jana.Kern@georgetown.org