The Americans with Disabilities Accessibility Advisory Board makes recommendations to the City Council regarding accessibility and other issues of concern to persons with disabilities. This Committee reviews the City’s ADA Transition Plan on an annual basis and participates in the related processes to implement and/or amend the ADA Transition Plan as necessary.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
The ADA Board meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave., Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Jonathan Dade (Chair): 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Erin Curra-Spurger: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Cynthia Eisman: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Lydia Harkey: 1st Full Term Ends 02/2021
- John Oliver: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Lavera Patton: 2nd Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Thomas Stidvent: 1st Partial Term Ends 02/2020
- Glen Holcomb (512) 930-2547 or email@example.com
- Laura Wilkins (512) 930-2010 or Laura.Wilkins@georgetown.org