The Georgetown Commission on Aging advises the City Council on the needs and status of seniors in the entire City, recommending ways in which those needs may be met. The Commission determines and assesses existing resources in the City which may be utilized by seniors to meet their needs. They will evaluate and assess proposed programs, grants and other governmental activities which may impact seniors. The Commission will encourage, promote, assist and safeguard the rights and abilities of older adults throughout the community to maintain maximum health, well-being and independence.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 PM at the Public Safety Facility located at 3500 DB Wood Road, Georgetown, Texas.
- Sharon Covey: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Virginia Hahn: 2nd Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Mary Kathleen Hopkins: 1st Full Term ends 02/2021
- George Lourigan: 1st Full Term ends 02/2021
- Terri Michelle: 1st Full Term ends 02/2021
- Gerald Nicklen: 1st Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Beverly Stehle: 2nd Full Term ends 02/2021
- Cass Wheeler: Partial Term ends 02/2020
- Susan Wells: Partial Term ends 02/2020
- Linda White, (512) 930-3652 or Linda.White@georgetown.org
Commission Agendas & Minutes: