As an independent organization, the Housing Authority Board establishes policy and reviews the operation of subsidized housing in Georgetown for the Georgetown Housing Authority. This Board does not report to City Council. Five members are citizens at-large and two members must be housing authority residents.
To learn more about the Housing Authority, you will leave the City of Georgetown website and open the Georgetown Housing Authority website at http://www.georgetownha.org/
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
4th Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m., 210 W. 18th St., Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Larry Raper (Chair): Term Ends 02/2020
- John Gavurnik (Vice Chair): Term Ends 02/2020
- Connie Clark: Term Ends 02/2019
- Amelia Cruz: Term Ends 02/2019
- Orville Ramsey: Term Ends 02/2020
- Cain Scott: Term Ends 02/2019
- Tim Todd: Term Ends 02/2020
- Nikki Brennan, Georgetown Housing Authority (512) 863-5565, Extension 6
For information related to the Housing Authority Board Commissioners, Meetings, and Minutes, please visit the Georgetown Housing Authority website at http://georgetownha.org/board.htm