The purpose of this Corporation is to promote economic and community development within the City and the State of Texas through the payment of costs for streets, roads, drainage, and other related transportation system improvements, including the payment of maintenance and operating expenses associated with such authorized projects.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
3rd Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m., at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave, Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Jay Warren: (President) Second Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Mike Triggs: Councilmember – Term Ends 02/2021
- Colin McGahey: First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Alfred Hajka: (Vice President) Second Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Rachael Jonrowe: Councilmember – Term Ends 02/2020
- John Marler: First Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Bob Whetsell: (Secretary) First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Emily Koontz, Administrative Assistant, Georgetown Utility Systems (512)930-6556 or email@example.com.
Board Articles & By-laws:
Board Agendas & Minutes:
- Agendas: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Agendas
- Minutes: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Minutes