Georgetown Transportation Enhancement Corporation (GTEC)
The purpose of this Corporation is to promote economic and community development within the City and the State of Texas through the payment of costs for streets, roads, drainage, and other related transportation system improvements, including the payment of maintenance and operating expenses associated with such authorized projects.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
3rd Wednesday of each month at 3:30p.m., at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave, Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Jay Warren (President): 2/18
- John Hesser (Vice President): 2/18
- Joe Pondrom (Secretary): 2/19
- Alfred Hajka: 2/19
- Rachael Jonrowe: 2/18
- Colin McGahey: 2/18
- Leo Wood: 2/18
- Jana Kern, Administrative Assistant, Georgetown Utility Systems (512)930-8473 or email@example.com
Board Articles & By-laws:
Board Agendas & Minutes:
- Agendas: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Agendas
- Minutes: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Minutes