The purpose of this Corporation is to promote economic and community development within the City and the State of Texas through the payment of costs for streets, roads, drainage, and other related transportation system improvements, including the payment of maintenance and operating expenses associated with such authorized projects.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
3rd Wednesday of each month at 3:30p.m., at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave, Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Jay Warren (President): 02/2020
- John Hesser (Vice President): 02/2019
- Colin McGahey (Secretary): 02/2020
- Alfred Hajka: 02/2019
- Rachael Jonrowe: 02/2019
- Joe Pondrom: 02/2019
- Bob Whetsell: 02/2020
- Laura Wilkins, Executive Assistant, Georgetown Utility Systems (512)930-2010 or Laura.Wilkins@georgetown.org
Board Articles & By-laws:
Board Agendas & Minutes:
- Agendas: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Agendas
- Minutes: Transportation Enhancement Corporation Minutes