The Youth Advisory Board is established for the purpose of working, in its advisory capacity, within the community to promote healthy decisions, leadership skills and community involvement among the youth in Georgetown.
This board meets every first Monday of the month in the evening (during the school year) at 6:30 PM in the Teen Center Study Room, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
This board meets on an “as needed” basis. Watch for meeting postings as meeting time and location will vary.
- Alvin Gusman (Chair): Second Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Jacob (J.T.) Bradley: First Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Lucas Friggle (Secretary): First Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Garrett R. Hevey: First Full Term End 02/2021
- Tate Nicholson: First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Angel Alexander Zambrano: First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- David Zambrano (Vice Chair): First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Arica Kolb, Youth Program Coordinator (512) 931-2744 or Arica.Kolb@georgetown.org