The Youth Advisory Board is established for the purpose of working, in its advisory capacity, within the community to promote healthy decisions, leadership skills and community involvement among the youth in Georgetown.
This board meets every first Monday of the month in the evening (during the school year) at 6:30 PM in the Teen Center Study Room, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
This board meets on an “as needed” basis. Watch for meeting postings as meeting time and location will vary.
- Carly Cash (Chair): Term Ends 02/2019
- Nick Ganski (Vice-Chair): Term Ends 02/2019
- Katherine Massey (Secretary): Term Ends 02/2019
- Alvin Gusman: Term End 02/2020
- Tate Nicholson: Term Ends 02/2020
- Angel Alexander Zambrano: Term Ends 02/2020
- David Zambrano: Term Ends 02/2020
- Arica Kolb, Youth Program Coordinator (512) 931-2744 or Arica.Kolb@georgetown.org