The purpose of the Housing Advisory Board is to ensure that the City has affordable housing for residents of all income levels. The Board is responsible for providing long-range housing research and policy recommendations with the housing element of the City’s comprehensive plan. The Board is also responsible for reviewing and making recommendations regarding housing developments that request City support for state and federal funding.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
3rd Monday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in the Large Conference Room located at the Historic Light & Waterworks Building, 406 West 8th Street, Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Lou Snead (Chair): Term End 02/2019
- Nathaniel Bonner: Term Ends 02/2020
- Nikki Brennan: Term Ends 02/2020
- Mary Calixtro: Term Ends 02/2020
- Randy Hachtel: Term Ends 02/2020
- Jeannyce Hume: Term Ends 02/2020
- Brian Ortego: Term Ends 02/2019
- Karen Frost, Administrative Assistant (512) 930-2545 or Karen.Frost@georgetown.org
- Susan Watkins, Housing Coordinator (512) 931-8477 or Susan.Watkins@georgetown.org
Board Agendas & Minutes: