The Main Street Advisory Board assists the Main Street Manager in a number of ways, including expanding the interest base and support group and fund raising for the Main Street Program or special projects through the Main Street Program. This board identifies and utilizes local, state, federal and private sources including grants and contributions. The Board will make recommendations to the Main Street Program policy, developing a strategic plan and setting goals of the Main Street Program. The Board will administer the monies from the Main Street Façade Fund and report to the City Council on its programs on a timely basis. Members of the Board shall represent public and private sector interests. Experience what Georgetown’s Main Street offers at https://mainstreet.georgetown.org/
Board membership requires a commitment of a minimum of four to ten hours per month.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
2nd Friday of each month at 9:00 a.m. at the Georgetown Public Library Classroom located at 402 W. 8th Street, Georgetown, Texas. The meeting date and time is determined each year at the first meeting after a new Board is appointed.
- Trisha Tallmann (Chair): 2nd Full Term ends 02/2021
- Aaron Adams: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Karen Curry: 2nd Full Term ends 02/2020
- Diane Gaume: 2nd Full Term ends 02/2021
- Kate Hill: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Shelley Rodocker: 1st Full Term ends 02/2020
- Christine Tomaszewski: 1st Full Term ends 02/2021
- Kim Mcauliffe, Downtown Development Manager, (512)930-2027, email@example.com