The Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Advisory Board makes recommendations to the City Council to further the purpose of City funding to the nonprofit sector of cultivating and sustaining partnerships with 501(c)3 organizations that strengthen the City’s key priorities in Public Safety, Transportation, Housing, Parks and Recreation, Veteran Services and issues of Safety Net. This Advisory Board participates in the grant funding process. They review and evaluate applications submitted to the City for social funding.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
This board meets on an as-needed basis at City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King, Jr. Street, Georgetown, Texas.
- Jaquita Wilson (Chair): Second Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Michael Douglas: Second Full Term Ends 02/2021
- Alexia Griffin: Second Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Jerry Haecker: First Full Term Ends 02/2020
- Natalia Ornelas: First Term Ends 02/2020
- Shirley Rinn, (512) 930-3723 or Shirley.Rinn@georgetown.org
Board Agendas & Minutes:
- Minutes: Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Agendas
- Agendas: Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Minutes