The Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Advisory Board makes recommendations to the City Council to further the purpose of City funding to the nonprofit sector of cultivating and sustaining partnerships with 501(c)3 organizations that strengthen the City’s key priorities in Public Safety, Transportation, Housing, Parks and Recreation, Veteran Services and issues of Safety Net. This Advisory Board participates in the grant funding process. They review and evaluate applications submitted to the City for social funding.
Meeting Date, Time, & Location:
This board meets on an “as needed” basis City Hall located at 113 East 8th Street, Georgetown, Texas.
- Jaquita Wilson (Chair): Term Ends 02/2019
- Michael Douglas: Term Ends 02/2019
- Alexia Griffin: Term Ends 02/2020
- Jerry Haecker: Term Ends 02/2020
- Natalia Ornelas: Term Ends 02/2020
- Shirley Rinn, (512) 930-3723 or Shirley.Rinn@georgetown.org
Board Agendas & Minutes:
- Minutes: Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Agendas
- Agendas: Strategic Partnerships for Community Services Minutes