Term Being Served: 2nd Term
Expires: May 2021
Trial and Appellate Attorney and Business Owner
Ms. Eby has over nine years of experience representing businesses and individuals in trial and appellate cases in state and federal courts.
- Juris Doctor – Baylor University School of Law, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts – Southwestern University, 2005
Achievements and Recognition:
- 2015 Texas Rising Star in Business Litigation (selected by Super Lawyers)
- 2016 Texas Rising Star in Business Litigation (selected by Super Lawyers)
- 2017 Texas Rising Star in Business Litigation (selected by Super Lawyers)
City Boards & Commissions:
- Current Member of the Animal Shelter Advisory Board
- Current Member of the Clean Air Coalition Committee of the Capital Area Council of Governments
- Current Member of the South Georgetown TIRZ
- Former Member of the Georgetown Transportation Enhancement Corp.
- Former Member of the Historic and Architectural Review Commission
A Georgetown resident since 2001, Ms. Eby lives in Old Town and enjoys walking her dogs around the Square and on the City’s beautiful hike and bike trails.
In her free time, Ms. Eby enjoys anything car-related, particularly motorsports. In addition, she and a fellow Georgetown resident operate a nonprofit dedicated to rescuing horses and donkeys in need. She also enjoys photography, travel and reading.
To be a steady, reasoned voice for the residents of District 1; to encourage diverse community participation and to be an active part of a leadership team focused on effective and strategic decision-making for Georgetown’s future, both short-term and long-term.
To view campaign finance and expense reports, please click here.