DISTRICT 7 COUNCILMEMBER TOMMY GONZALEZ
Term Being Served: 4th Term
Term Expires: May 2022
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
– B.S.B.A., Major Economics, Minor History
City Boards and Commissions:
- Current Chair of the General Government and Finance Advisory Board
- Former Member of the Georgetown Transportation Enhancement Corporation
- Former Member of the Historic and Architectural Review Commission
- Former Member of the Georgetown Economic Development Corporation
U.S. Civil War history, Military history, and Collecting historic memorabilia
To maintain the nature and character of our historic City of Georgetown as we experience rapid growth. Will promote new quality business’ coming to Georgetown to help increase revenues for the city; my focus would be on projects east of I35 and most important maintaining or improving the overall quality of life for all the residents of Georgetown.
To view campaign finance and expense reports, please click here.