DISTRICT 3 COUNCILMEMBER JOHN HESSER
Term Being Served: 2nd Term
Term Expires: May 2019
Retired Automobile Finance Executive
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana
B.S. Degree in Marketing
City Boards and Commissions:
- Current Member of the Georgetown Transportation Enhancement Corporation (GTEC)
- Current Member of the Georgetown Transportation Advisory Board (GTAB)
- Former Member of the General Government and Finance Advisory Board
- Former Member of the Georgetown Utility Systems Advisory Board
- Former Chairman of the Georgetown Parks and Recreation Board
Married with two sons and seven grandchildren, Vietnam Veteran
Hill Country Bible Church, Grandchildren, and Gardening
Support and encourage responsible government; Encourage Community; Promote economic growth; Plan for controlled growth; Control tax and utility rates; Support a healthy working relationship between city and business.
To view campaign finance and expense reports, please click here.