Term Being Served: 1st Term
Term Expires: May 2022
Retired from a 38 year career in Commercial Banking
- 29 years with two large top 50 banks: TCF Bank headquartered in Minneapolis and Bank of Montreal, DBA BMO Harris Bank in the US.
- Primarily worked in the Troubled Assets Department, with the last years leading those departments.
- Duties included rehabilitating substandard credits, facilitating the sail of credits or those assets, and heading litigation efforts.
Bank Committees served:
- Co-Chair Consensus Risk
- Senior Loan Committee
- Appraisal Committee
- Environmental Committee
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Science
City Boards and Commissions:
- Current Member of the Georgetown Transportation Enhancement Corporation (GTEC)
Married to wife Cindy for 42 years, residents of Georgetown for five years.
Enjoy reading, traveling, and almost all sports.
To just keep Georgetown as Georgetown, through smart-planned development.
To view campaign finance and expense reports, please click here.