Term Being Served: 1st Term
Term Expires: May 2023
Josh Schroeder is a shareholder at Sneed, Vine & Perry, P.C., where his practice focuses on assisting clients in a wide range of transactional business matters, from formation to operation to sale, with a particular emphasis on real estate development.
Having grown up in Taylor, Texas, Josh graduated with a B.A. with honors, from The University of Texas at Austin, in 1998. He received his J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law, 2002. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2002.
Offices Held and City Boards:
Josh has served on the following community non-profit boards:
- Boys and Girls Club
- The Caring Place (Chair)
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
- Brookwood in Georgetown
- Georgetown Development Alliance (current Chair)
- Rotary Club
- 2014 Citizen of the Year: Chamber of Commerce
- First Baptist Church of Georgetown (Deacon and Church Moderator)
- Austin Area Research Organization (2019 McBee Fellow)
- Georgetown ISD Education Foundation
- Partners in Education (Chair)
Josh has served on the following City Boards and Commissions:
- Planning and Zoning (Chair)
- Historic and Architectural Review Commission (current Chair)
- 2030 Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Williams Drive Corridor Study Group
- Zoning Board of Adjustments (Chair)
Josh has been married to Ashley Schroeder for seventeen years, and they have three children in Georgetown ISD.
To view campaign finance and expense reports click here.