DISTRICT 5 COUNCILMEMBER KEVIN PITTS, MAYOR PRO-TEM
Term Being Served: 2nd Term
Term Expires: May 2024
Mr. Pitts has over 15 years of banking experience working with individuals, businesses, and public entities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Texas State University, 2008
Achievements and Recognition:
- 2013 Pinnacle Club Winner
- 2014 Pinnacle Club Winner
City Boards and Commissions:
- Former Member of the Planning and Zoning Commission
- Former Member of the Zoning Board of Adjustments
Mr. Pitts and his wife Meagan have two daughters, Harper and Everly. He has lived his whole life in Central Texas and moved to Georgetown in 2013.
Mr. Pitts enjoys hunting, fishing, attending Texas Longhorn football games, and most importantly, spending time with his daughters.
Mr. Pitts is focused on ensuring the City of Georgetown maintains high quality public safety and continues to make strides in the mobility of the community. He intends to work to maintain a low tax rate for residents while also promoting economic growth.
To view campaign finance and expense reports, please click here.